- How do I download the game?
In the PokéOne Discord under #download-game or on the homepage under Downloads.
- I cannot install the game on my mobile phone: What could be the reasons?
One of the reasons could be that you have downloaded a .zip file. Simply rename the downloaded file and remove the .zip, then you should be able to install the game.
Another reason could be that you don't have enough free space on your phone. Due to a bug, the file checks the phone for 6GB of free space, of which only about 2GB is used in the end.
The last reason could be that you do not have an Android phone, as PokeOne can only be played on Android devices.
- How to use the mount?
Press on the coin at the top right -> select the mount -> press the shift key to use it. On the mobile phone, click on the Arcanine
- What commands can I use in ingame chat?
Write /help or just a / in the map chat to see all your commands.
- What generation is the P1 based on?
The game uses the mechanics from Gen 7 and the moves from Sun and Moon.
- What is the best way to fly?
Hold down both mouse buttons for better control.
- Download Aborted Error, what can I do?
PokeOne Hidden Folder
1) Click on the Windows Icon on the bottom left and search for %appdata%
2) In the Folder double click on PokeOne
3) Click in the row where it says "Local ( C: ) > Users > XXXXX > AppData > Roaming > PokeOne
4) Copy the path with CTRL + C
Windows Defender Settings
1) Click on the Windows Icon on the bottom left and search for Defender
2) In the Defender you click on Virus and Threat Protection
3) Below the point "Settings for Virus and Threat Protection" you click on manage settings
4) If you are in the "manage settings" part scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for Exclusions
5) Press Add or remove exlusion
6) Click on "+ Add Exclusion" and select Folder
7) Click in the top row and paste the hidden PokeOne Folder path with CTRL + V
8) Press Enter to select the head folder
9) Press "+ Add Exclusion" and select File
10) Click in the top row and paste the hidden PokeOne Folder path with CTRL + V
11) Select Launcher.exe
12) Run the Launcher as administrator
- Problems with the registration:
You have created an account ingame, but you don't get a verification code via email? Please contact us in the PokeOne Discord or in the PokeOne Community Discord in the #account-verification-issue channel, where you will be manually unlocked by a Gamemaster.
• Coin Case: Note that the Coin Case for Kanto and Johto work seperately
Kanto: The coin case is located in Celadon City, in a restaurant on the right side to the Casino. Speak to the man in the far back corner on the left and he will hand over the Coin Case.
• Where to find tea for the officer: In Celadon city from a lady inside the building, where you get Eevee on the backside.
• Where to find the kimono girls: Talk to Miki the kimono lady in the dance theater, she will tell you where the remaining girls are. She is located in ecruteak city.
• Silph Co Guide: